The Carmilla, Embroidery Kit is a collaboration between Saffron Reichenbacker and me. Saffron is a Brighton based Artist inspired by a dream world of silver screen vamps and Weimar Berlin ghosts. She works primarily with ink sketches, which are then scanned and developed digitally. This kit (click here for an example) is suitable for beginners or more advanced embroiderers.
- an embroidery needle,
- black and red embroidery floss (colors may vary from actual pictures),
- calico with the pattern printed over it (you will just have to follow the lines...),
- a good quality (made in the UK) 6 inches (15 cm) wooden embroidery hoop. This hoop can also be used as a frame, and be painted or just left natural,
- strong thread to finish the back of the embroidery with the drawstring method and
- an instructions sheet in English with all the information you will need.
The finished embroidery will measure 6 inches in diameter.
Design by VintageMadbyM. Do not copy or resell