The Bones Embroidery Kits are designed by me and are suitable for beginners or more advanced embroiderers. You will have to choose one design between the skull, the profile skull, the hand skeleton, the rib cage, the jaw and the vertebrae. You can choose to buy the full embroidery kit (see below) or just the printed fabric with the pattern and the tutorial. Click for examples of kits and printed fabrics.
- an embroidery needle,
- black embroidery floss,
- calico with the pattern printed over it (you will just have to follow the lines...),
- a good quality (made in the UK) 4 to 6 inches (15 cm) wooden embroidery hoop. This hoop can also be used as a frame, and be painted or just left natural,
- strong thread to finish the back of the embroidery with the drawstring method,
- an instructions sheet in English with all the informations you will need and
- embroidery scissors or thread snips (optional).
The finished embroidery will measure 4 to 6 inches in diameter.
You can either buy scissors or thread snips when ordering. Click here for pictures.
Design by VintageMadbyM. Do not copy or resell.