The Summer Tattooed Lady Embroidery Pattern & Tutorial is designed by me and is suitable for patient beginners or more advanced embroiderers. This Embroidery Pattern is part of the Collection Tattooed Ladies.
This PDF Embroidery pattern is digitally downloadable. Click Here for an example (Spring Tattooed Lady, blurred). It is a digital file to be downloaded to your computer (or phone or tablet) and printed. You can print it on A4 paper and transfer it on the fabric or directly print it on A4 size fabric ironed to A4 size freezer paper. That's one of my favorite way to transfer pattern neatly and quickly on fabric. You can also use a lighting table or tracing paper to transfer it.
- an embroidery needle,
- black embroidery floss,
- navy and red embroidery floss,
- metallic embroidery thread,
- fabric (calico, cotton or linen),
- a good quality 6 inches (15 cm) wooden embroidery hoop. This hoop can also be used as a frame, and be painted or just left natural and
- strong thread to finish the back of the embroidery with the drawstring method.
The finished embroidery will measure 6 inches in diameter.
Design by VintageMadbyM. Do not copy or resell