The Frida Kahlo, GIFT BOX Embroidery Kit is designed by me and is suitable for advanced embroiderers. The gift box is beautifully wrapped in a cardboard box, ready to be given as a gift.
- an embroidery needle and a cute heart shaped needle minder in red felt and gold vegan leather,
- black embroidery floss,
- colored embroidery floss (colors may vary a bit from pictures),
- metallic gold embroidery thread,
- calico with the pattern printed over it (you will just have to follow the lines...),
- pattern printed on green fabric for the background,
- Bondaweb® to fuse the calico to the green fabric at the very end,
- a good quality (made in the UK) 7 inches (18 cm) wooden embroidery hoop. This hoop can also be used as a frame, and be painted or just left natural. Or you can choose to frame your embroidery in a A4 frame or to sew it over a cushion, a jacket etc,
- strong thread to finish the back of the embroidery with the drawstring method,
- gorgeous and best quality Janome® gold embroidery scissors,
- Frida goodies: badge, sticker, charm,
- optional: a signed Frida print hand-colored with Finetec® gold pigments and
- an instructions sheet in English with all the informations you will need.
The finished embroidery measures 7 inches in diameter and the green fabric is size A4.
Design by VintageMadbyM. Do not copy or resell.