The Phrenology Head, Embroidery Kit is designed by me and is suitable for beginners or more advanced embroiderers.
Please select the right option
You can choose to buy the full embroidery kit (see below) OR just the printed fabric with the pattern and the tutorial. Click for examples of kits and printed fabrics. This kit is ready to personalize by filling the different areas with the things you like. I wrote my centers of interests as an example but the different areas will remain blank, you will have to write down what you want and then simply embroider it.
The full embroidery kit in a cellophane bag comes with:
- an embroidery needle,
- black embroidery floss,
- calico with the pattern printed over it (you will just have to follow the lines...),
- a good quality (made in the UK) 6 inches (15 cm) wooden embroidery hoop. This hoop can also be used as a frame, and be painted or just left natural,
- strong thread to finish the back of the embroidery with the drawstring method,
- an instructions sheet in English with all the informations you will need and
- embroidery scissors (optional).
The finished embroidery will measure 6 inches in diameter.
Design by VintageMadbyM. Do not copy or resell.