The Victorian Hands Sew Embroidery Pattern & Tutorial is designed by me and is suitable for beginners or more advanced embroiderers.
This PDF Embroidery pattern is digitally downloadable. Click Here for an example (Spring Tattooed Lady, blurred). It is a digital file to be downloaded to your computer (or phone or tablet) and printed. You can print it on A4 paper and transfer it on the fabric or directly print it on A4 size fabric ironed to A4 size freezer paper. That's one of my favorite way to transfer pattern neatly and quickly on fabric. You can also use a lighting table or tracing paper to transfer it.
- an embroidery needle,
- black (for light-coloured fabric) or white (for dark-coloured fabric) embroidery floss,
- green and red embroidery floss,
- metallic gold embroidery thread,
- fabric (calico, cotton or linen) or a Tote Bag (or a Pillow Cover) and
- a good quality 7 to 9 inches (18 to 22 cm) wooden embroidery hoop.
The finished embroidery will measure 6 inches in diameter.
Design by VintageMadbyM. Do not copy or resell