The Baby Breath in my Jaw Embroidery Kit is designed by me and is suitable for patient beginners or more advanced embroiderers. This Kit is part of the Collection Anatomy & Botanic. You can choose to buy the full embroidery kit (see below) or just the printed fabric with the pattern and the tutorial. Click for examples of kits and printed fabrics.
- an embroidery needle,
- black embroidery floss,
- light green and cream (red fabric) or white (unbleached calico) embroidery floss (colors may vary a bit from pictures),
- metallic embroidery thread,
- bright red cotton or unbleached calico with the pattern printed over it (you will just have to follow the lines...),
- a good quality (made in the UK) 6 inches (15 cm) wooden embroidery hoop. This hoop can also be used as a frame, and be painted or just left natural,
- strong thread to finish the back of the embroidery with the drawstring method,
- an instructions sheet in English with all the informations you will need and
- embroidery scissors (optional).
The finished embroidery will measure 6 inches in diameter.
You can either buy scissors or thread snips when ordering. Click here for pictures.
Design by VintageMadbyM. Do not copy or resell.